LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
LX Newbie
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all....Just traded an '05 Mustang GT convertible for the Charger. Loved the Mustang but with only 2,000 miles on it I had somebody turn in front of me and did $4,000 in damage. Got it back from the body shop yesterday and headed for my favorite Dodge dealer and traded her in (yep, I did tell them about the damage).

Picked up the red Charger Daytona edition. I was debating between the charger and the Mustang when I picked up the Mustang. I'm a previous owner of a couple of Dodge Rams and have always been pleased with them and Palmer Dodge, where I purchased them all from.

I'm a Police Officer in Atlanta. Look forward to being a part of the boards. I would post a picture but my computer doesn't have 'paint' and I can't find it to download online. I have no picture editing program to shrink the size down so i'll have to work on that

·
HEMI Kitty's chew toy: the Blue Oval
2,546 Posts
IcanDrive55 said:
Hey all....Just traded an '05 Mustang GT convertible for the Charger.
Ahh, the prodigal son ;)
Welcome back from the dark side!! :wink:

And welcome to the forums!

Like to see some pics when you get a chance. Those red Charger Daytona sure are lookers! I really enjoyed the white R/T Charger I spent some time with a couple of months ago.

Do us a favor;
go easy on us LX speed freaks you run into out there. :loser:
I don't, er umm, I mean WE don't mean any harm. The HEMI made me do it!

Glad you're here.

·
rest in peace dad
15,811 Posts
welcome to the forums enjoy your stay! you got questions and we have answers!!!

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Welcome to the forums from our 300Cs in WV. Thanks also for your service of protection and authority in a most dangerous profession! We never know when we're going to need an officer with MoPar experience around here!

·
Ka CHOW!
4,509 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful Ozark Mountains!

I can drive 55 also. Unfortunatly it is only for a brief moment on my up to 80!

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Welcome! Fun place here.
You can also try photobucket, it's free and works fine for me!!

·
Premium Member
16,511 Posts
Welcome from Galltin TN and a Native Son of the Great State of Georgia!
Glad to see your old pony traded in for a healthy Charger!

·
LX Newbie
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
appreciate it all.....i just downloaded one of the suggested programs so I believe I now should have an avatar (which was just a pic i tested the program with) and also a picture on my profile if I did it right.

Still trying to get a feel for the site. I've belonged to a few when i had the Dodge Rams and the Mustang but this one is layed out a little different. Slowly learning the features.

·
Premium Member
14,219 Posts
IcanDrive55 said:
appreciate it all.....i just downloaded one of the suggested programs so I believe I now should have an avatar (which was just a pic i tested the program with) and also a picture on my profile if I did it right.

Still trying to get a feel for the site. I've belonged to a few when i had the Dodge Rams and the Mustang but this one is layed out a little different. Slowly learning the features.
you will catch on it took me a bit but now im hooked.

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
Welcome to LXForums! Always a pleasure to have the long arm of the law, as part of the family! :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.