LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bane of Zombiehood
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm watching Monk. Right now actually, it's a good show I enjoy it a lot. Anyway that's not what i'm here about. This character who plays the "i need your help" role this ep is a real estate agent that buys a new buick lucerne every year. She walks out and starts talking about it like it was this huge status symbol/amazing automobile and i laughed. A lot. thought i'd share.

·
MagMike
709 Posts
That's a change. Monk's assistant, Natalie is always shown driving Monk around in a current model Grand Cherokee since he doesn't drive. As far as the Lucerne being a status car, yeah right!!
As far as a status car, the Magnum is, as far as I'm concerned, even though that isn't why I bought it. I had a date tell me last week that she thought it was a luxury car and I thought it was a draggin' wagon. Oh well, nice to have the best of all worlds.

·
Threadkiller.........see?
3,099 Posts
In my neck of the woods Lucerne is a brand of milk. :roll:

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
More of a status symbol for the normal person that say a Neon or PT Cruiser. Just to put it in perspective...

·
LX Guru
2,871 Posts
It's a Personality Symbol. Next time a date tells you she thinks it is a hearse you might ask her what she thinks all that available room might be used for *wink*. (only if you are a 11 on the smoothness scale of 10 and can pull it off.)

·
Movin and shakin
1,900 Posts
OMG I"M DFINITELY USING THAT LINE!!! hahahahahaha

I'll probably get :eek:wned: but it'll be worth it!

With big risks come the possibility of big rewards...

-Steve

·
Threadkiller.........see?
3,099 Posts
quarky42 said:
It's a Personality Symbol. Next time a date tells you she thinks it is a hearse you might ask her what she thinks all that available room might be used for *wink*. (only if you are a 11 on the smoothness scale of 10 and can pull it off.)
Best use that one when you're married - by that time it's too late for them to dump us!! Hopefully you'll get lucky, or at least the worst is you'd get the 'eye roll'! LOL!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.