LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Umm... really not much else to say, I would like to have one :rock:

I guess with the employee pricing you can get it for like $37,000... I know you guys wouldn't really understand because it seems like no one on these forums with an RT wants to upgrade or even thinks such thoughts...

Oh well, back to my measly 340 horsepower wagon...

·
Premium Member
16,511 Posts
You and me BOTH!!!
Just fall down in front of the wife and have a SHNITZ fit!:
" IWANNAIWANNAIWANNA!"
flailing and foaming gets extra points!

·
Premium Member
5,278 Posts
da BoMM said:
Didn't employee pricing on the SRT8's expire 7/31?
Thought that boat had sailed . . . :?:
Extended thru Aug. But then I already got mine...:banana:

·
1fast300
111 Posts
If you can get me an SRT8 for $37,000, let me know where and I'll buy one for a spare!

·
1fast300
111 Posts
They extended Employee pricing thru the end of Aug.

·
Conspicuous Combustion . . .
6,084 Posts
sather said:
They extended Employee pricing thru the end of Aug.
If you go to the Dodge site (www.dodge.com), the only car left with employee pricing is the Stratus.

Where do you find the Magnum?

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
da BoMM said:
If you go to the Dodge site (www.dodge.com), the only car left with employee pricing is the Stratus.

Where do you find the Magnum?
I just clicked on equip and price and it is there:

Discount is $3,700, so price would be $35,500

·
LX Newbie
73 Posts
shnitzelman2001 said:
Umm... really not much else to say, I would like to have one :rock:

I guess with the employee pricing you can get it for like $37,000... I know you guys wouldn't really understand because it seems like no one on these forums with an RT wants to upgrade or even thinks such thoughts...

Oh well, back to my measly 340 horsepower wagon...
I know what you mean. We were looking at one in May, and spent a few weeks debating if we should go with an R/T, get wheels, etc which would still be cheaper. But, I just knew I would have always been wishing I woulda got the SRT.

Well, our procrastination put us into the employee pricing! We heard one ad and called the dealership to see if the Magnum SRT8 applied. One guy said yes, another said they weren't sure. We raced to the dealership were the first guy was. Once there the manager tried to tell us his guy was mistaken. Long story short, we got the EP 37K for a 45mile Silver MSRT8 Options I,II,III and moonroof!!

I have heard a couple stories like this. Bottom line, don't take no for an answer; try another dealer.

Good luck! Either way you will have the coolest car/hearse out there, one is just a bit faster. :banana:

·
05 Magnum RT and 10 Challenger
7,415 Posts
I didn't have trouble with the EP applying to my SRT8, it was on the window with a big sign sitting in the showroom. That being more or less "the price", negoiate on the trade, financing, and other stuff for the best deal.

·
LX Padiwan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lol yea, Unfortunately I was so excited about the Magnum when it first came out (6 months before rumors of the SRT even began), We're pretty deep in the payments of this one and it just doesn't make sense. Bottom line, this car rocks in any form you get it in. I'm just going to wait to spend the money I'm saving for a set of the Halo's and Morpheus when that comes out.

·
LX Padiwan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BrilliantBlackHemi said:
I didn't have trouble with the EP applying to my SRT8, it was on the window with a big sign sitting in the showroom. That being more or less "the price", negoiate on the trade, financing, and other stuff for the best deal.
Interesting story my dad told me. I haven't visited dealerships in a while, but he has recently. He visited a Chrysler and they had an SRT-8 with the employee pricing and everything on the sticker. The Dodge down the road did not have any mention in the whole dealership of this "employee pricing" madness my dad spoke of... (that Dodge dealership also employs low-class acts and is one of the coldest dealerships I have ever seen, no real surprise)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.