LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/07/27/mothballs.high.reut/index.html

I mean, we're talking breating the air from a bag of mothballs....that's pretty damn dumb.

Now, how much dumber do you have to be to be CHEWING a mothball a damn day??? Can't they just let these idiots continue to eat these things? Please don't let people this dumb procreate!!!

·
LX Guru
14,153 Posts
Yummie! Makes your breath fresh all day, too.

·
Great White Shark
122 Posts
I recall watching a couple of friends huff Freon many, many years ago, and all I could think at the time was "dumba$$es." Never underestimate the poor judgement that a teen or young adult can exhibit.

·
Be very still and they'll go away
2,033 Posts
Yes I agree....IDIOTS SHOULDNT BREED ! I remember my mom putting those things in our closets and carpets when we were kids and us vacating the house and leaving the doors & windows open to escape the smell. I could not imagine voluntarily sniffing the stuff. Gross.

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I always liked the smell of them, as well as pinesol, and gasoline, but I didn't sit there and huff it out of a bag, or ever had the desire to chew on one, or drink a cup of gas :loser:

·
Sold Mag in summer '07, ready SRT8
1,237 Posts
I would think you can get high off of any chemical you huff. I mean just start huffing real fast and you'll get an oxygen high or whatever the heck it is. I couldnt believe when nyquil was being put behind the counter. This is getting out of hand. I say leave everything where it is and let the [email protected] learn the hard way. These kids have nothing better to do?

I don t know if i can talk though. I just discoverd that the local am/pms have energy drinks on tap. some only hae red stallion and those that dont have that have unbound energy and soby energy. I get my 44ozer for 1.29. Dont know if that makes me a hypocrite because the energy rush i get is similar to a high, but at least i'm not huffing moth balls.

·
Mopar or NoCar
125 Posts
My family immigrated to Canada in 1635 from France. I hope the stupidity gene will be recessive, or stayed over there. Don't want any of my kids turning into a lizard!! Opps don't have any yet.

·
Great White Shark
122 Posts
DeepSIX said:
My family immigrated to Canada in 1635 from France. I hope the stupidity gene will be recessive, or stayed over there. Don't want any of my kids turning into a lizard!! Opps don't have any yet.
"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything!"

Jim Morrison

·
Be very still and they'll go away
2,033 Posts
sstevens805 said:
I get my 44ozer for 1.29. Dont know if that makes me a hypocrite because the energy rush i get is similar to a high, but at least i'm not huffing moth balls.
The difference is that your "high" doesnt wind you up in the hospital with your skin peeling off and near liver and kidney failure still doing the junk that got you there in the first place because you didnt "think" it was what was causing the problem. :doh: :roll:

·
It's been the Worst Day Since Yesterday
15,166 Posts
BMWDON said:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/07/27/mothballs.high.reut/index.html

I mean, we're talking breating the air from a bag of mothballs....that's pretty damn dumb.

Now, how much dumber do you have to be to be CHEWING a mothball a damn day??? Can't they just let these idiots continue to eat these things? Please don't let people this dumb procreate!!!
our leaders of tomorrow... great kill me now....

·
rest in peace dad
15,811 Posts
wow people are just soo stupid! never did somethin like that, no drugs never had a reason to want to try them!

·
Die hipster scum!
15,111 Posts
Mr. iNCREDIBLE said:
our leaders of tomorrow... great kill me now....
I hear ya - I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

I weep for the future... :sad:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.