LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LX Newbie
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a chance to open up my STX on the NJ Pike. The specs say top end is around 117-120, but I got up to that and the 3.7L felt like it had more to spare. I've applied no mods so far so I'm wondering what to come. Any feedback?

DMag.........SXT:racing:

·
Thread Killer, Vote Stealer
2,983 Posts
Well, STX is a Ford F150 model variation, and there is no 3.7L available on the Magnum.

J/K!

·
Now we're talking.
12,200 Posts
The 3.5L SXT has a speed limiter of 118mph due to the "T" rated tires. The "T" rating is 118mph.

At this time there are no mods to remove the speed limiter on the SXT. I believe Morpheus will be able to remove the limiter when it's released.

Great mods for the SXT right now are CAI (Airaid, DIY, K&N) and exhaust (Zoomers, Borla-Mopar, Magnaflows, etc...).

·
2,983 Posts
Sorry.... I was in one of them moods.

I'll go take my meds now.

·
LX Newbie
52 Posts
ZMagnum said:
The 3.5L SXT has a speed limiter of 118mph due to the "T" rated tires. The "T" rating is 118mph.
Not sure about yours, but I've always limited out at 115 mph in my 3.5L Charger. It does cruise quite nicely at this speed, no one in the car seems to notice because it's so quiet and smooth.

·
Now we're talking.
12,200 Posts
cjsCharger said:
Not sure about yours, but I've always limited out at 115 mph in my 3.5L Charger. It does cruise quite nicely at this speed, no one in the car seems to notice because it's so quiet and smooth.
The 3mph may be due to the angle at which you are looking at your speedo. Might also be other things that are not exactly on. In any case 118mph is supposed to be the limit with some slight variation.

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
bmartin9122 said:
there is no 3.7L available on the Magnum.
Maybe it's a stroker

·
AG Strek
3,082 Posts
bmartin9122 said:
Sorry.... I was in one of them moods.

I'll go take my meds now.
Nah, I think you are just so happy that the sooners have no qrt back you have lost your sense of reality :)

Shouldnow be an easy win for the Horns

·
2,983 Posts
I was quite euphoric over Oklahoma's self-destruct sequence! :banana:

I have to admit the upcoming season got alot brighter with that little "event".:friday:

Husker said:
Nah, I think you are just so happy that the sooners have no qrt back you have lost your sense of reality :)

Shouldnow be an easy win for the Horns

·
2,983 Posts
a stroker six.... the ultimate sleeper. :not_worth

67alecto said:
Maybe it's a stroker

·
I'm not speeding......I'm qualifying
5,266 Posts
112...and it had more.

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
bmartin9122 said:
I was quite euphoric over Oklahoma's self-destruct sequence! :banana:

I have to admit the upcoming season got alot brighter with that little "event".:friday:
Uh, yeah - I'd like to report a threadjacking!

AND TO THE THREAD OWNER... You're a newbie - you'll learn that 'preciseness' in posting is expected here - I've been nailed more than a few times myself...

·
AG Strek
3,082 Posts
wbornio said:
Uh, yeah - I'd like to report a threadjacking!

AND TO THE THREAD OWNER... You're a newbie - you'll learn that 'preciseness' in posting is expected here - I've been nailed more than a few times myself...
This is funny a new guy dogging a new guy ;)

Go Huskers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.