LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
LX Newbie
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
christmas get together / toys for tots get together...since we all had a great time at the shindig...i was thinking a year is a long way away...we maybe can meet in florida where it will be warm...just an idea i came up with...let's see if there's any interest...magnumjim/chargerjim.:huddle:

·
Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
I like the toys-4-tots idea

·
Betrayer of Mjolnir
3,111 Posts
wbornio said:
it would need to be the first or second weekend in DEC. Too many family commitments for XMAS day.
I was thinking the same exact thing! Holding any kind of event between T'giving and New Years Day is going to experience casualties related to family commitments, but if you had to pick a best time, it would probably be the first or second week of December.

·
05 Cool Vanilla Magnum RT
4,039 Posts
I'm right here on the coast, right smack in the middle of Western FL. I live in the Tampa Bay area. Let me know if I can do anything to assist.

Sounds like a FANTASTIC IDEA!!

Or you all can just come on down on Aug 27th for our Clearwater M&G. 22 cars last time. Not bad for a local gig!

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Christmas in August!

Christmas at Christmas!

Whenever, I'm down. And I like the toys-for-tots idea. A good way to give back to society for all the bad things I'm about to do to it.

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Lol!

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
We are THERE!!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.