LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
All Black Everything!!!
6,115 Posts
ide love it, detailing is my passion/ side business, so ide love to be able to help anyone out with detailing tips, advice, or just share info with other detailing nuts..

·
"BAD TOYZ INC."
1,594 Posts
After watching Robert work on BBH's car, seeing the swrills
just disappear before my eyes, and the final results of a glistening
deep, wet looking paint job...I have sooo much to learn.
Stan

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Probably a good idea

as long as it doesn't turn into a "My stuff or my technique is better than yours" free-for-all.

·
See ya in anotha life brotha
14,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey Chas that wat I thought detailing forums were for :)

I think as a rule it comes in just behind politics and Religon for fourm flame fest, but I have high hopes for LXF.

-R

·
<---- M for Mwaa Haa Haa
4,916 Posts
RobAGD said:
How about a new child forum for Detailing and Paint Care ?

Just a thought.

-Robert
Hey Rob, your signature makes soooo much more sense now after the shindig....LMAO..

It was very cool to meet and hang out with you after the shindig...

Vents still holding tight!

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
You're right there

RobAGD said:
hey Chas that wat I thought detailing forums were for :)

I think as a rule it comes in just behind politics and Religon for fourm flame fest, but I have high hopes for LXF.

-R
Will be good to see everyone's ideas and tricks of the trade

·
05 Cool Vanilla Magnum RT
4,039 Posts
This is a great idea! Could it involve minor repairs like paint chips or scratches??? I'm pretty sure we all could use to have some chips fixed!!

Rob, I didn't get a chance to meet you at the Shindig. I was wondering "who is this guy with the buffer and the long extention cord?"... guess I shoulda said 'hi'. I coulda used some polishing advice.

So let's get this forum going!!!

·
First AWD LX in the 12's N/A
8,067 Posts
It is a good idea Robert

MODS............. ADMINS.......WELL...........

·
LX Guru
2,871 Posts
Might as well. There is a large enough demand for it. I don't see a category this would already belong to. Perhaps a Detailing / Cleaning / Visual Appearance and Protection section (make it as broad a category as possible and still be about the detailing, cleaning stuff.)

·
05 Magnum RT and 10 Challenger
7,415 Posts
We need this as I've washed my car already 6 times in less than 2 weeks! Plus got the hood detailed at the Shindig, the dealer does the rest tomorrow and if it doesn't rain, gonna work on it some more this weekend.

BLING!!!!!! :8 :8 :) :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.