LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics from Hot Aug Nights in Reno.

View from the skybridge at our hotel (note: more cars WERE there, but we got up late!!)

ALL original with 79K on the odometer, a sweet car!!

A BAD @SS Hemi!!

Factory Mopar Race Car:

More pics available, just wanted to get a few up for now.

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Sweet Chris, lay more on us. You just gave us a taste, and you know our appetite!

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More Pics:

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Come on! I'm starvin here. Give us more :not_worth

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sheesh!! Patience, my good man,...:wink:

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
Thanks for the pics Chris. I think we should all plan on doing that next year for sure!!! We're there many LX's representing?

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
Magnum Maniac said:
More Pics:

Damn, that's my favorite body style - 68-70 B-body plymouth

·
Mag RT AWD
1,959 Posts
The cross rams were on the max wedges,starting with the 413 in 62 and continuing with the 426 wedges for 63/64 untill Hemi production started in 64. I owned a 62 max wedge 13.5 compression/425 hp and a 63 lightweight with the stage III max wedge. Actully some of the 360s from 60/61 had long tube cross ram intakes also. They were nothing like was to come in the next few years though.These cars sold for 3,200-3,500 stripped. I worked as a performance advisor for dealers in 69/70. Still have two of my original dealer/sales pricing books,Original Ramchargers parts catalogue,and other racing literature distributed to dealers at the time. Thanks for profiling the old Dodge,great views of the engine from another era.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.