LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on "america's got talent" the other night.....the only reason she's got "talent" is because men have dirty minds....it was safe enough for prime time viewing, it shouldn't be a NWS concern at all

·
Clever Disguise as a Responsible Adult
5,801 Posts
BMWDON said:
Saw this on "america's got talent" the other night.....the only reason she's got "talent" is because men have dirty minds....it was safe enough for prime time viewing, it shouldn't be a NWS concern at all

Hmmm, I wish that link would open on my work computer.

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PowerWagon896 said:
Hmmm, I wish that link would open on my work computer.
Do they block youtube or something?

·
Ka CHOW!
4,509 Posts
That was amazing indeed.

On a side note: I bet she was real popular in high school.

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Oh lord thankyou for finding my dream woman. Err, I mean I'm happily married - please notify her I'm already taken.

As for talent, if I was as round as I am tall, and could do that trick, I imagine there would be people that would clap. Hitting the target with her feet was just plain neato. The fact that she's smokin hot is just a bonus.

EDIT: The real problem here, is that BMWDON has admitted to watching "America's Got Talent". :p :wink:

·
Great White Shark
122 Posts
7thS0N said:
EDIT: The real problem here, is that BMWDON has admitted to watching "America's Got Talent". :p :wink:
That's hitting the nail right on the head! :)

·
I-495 Hater
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
7thS0N said:
The real problem here, is that BMWDON has admitted to watching "America's Got Talent". :p :wink:
Fak...I've been found out :eek:wned:

I'll watch this and that greatest inventor show....but I have never seen American Idol...any season :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Hehe, sorry to bust you. :) It's all the same to me. Only show I watch in non-cartoon form is The Office, oh and Nascar - but that's like a cartoon.

·
Great White Shark
122 Posts
7thS0N said:
Hehe, sorry to bust you. :) It's all the same to me. Only show I watch in non-cartoon form is The Office, oh and Nascar - but that's like a cartoon.
That reminds me--Cars cannot come out on DVD soon enough! My son pesters me every night to show him the trailers on the Cars website!

·
join date 05/06/2004
2,920 Posts
Yeah, but can she do that when an elk is running by, thats my question? Neat gimmick but can she use that skill when it really counts. HHHMMMMMM

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.