LX Forums Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I dunno......
3,884 Posts
Sorry, I don't think hurt kids with head injuries caused by stupid adults is funny. Maybe I have just treated too many people with head injuries...

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
i thought it was pretty cool until she got chucked...she probably did get hurt and shes lucky she shot out away from the bike.

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
HEMIwoman said:
Sorry, I don't think hurt kids with head injuries caused by stupid adults is funny. Maybe I have just treated too many people with head injuries...
Did you see any adults? I only watched once, and have no desire to do so again, but it seemed to me like it was a bunch of Jackass-wannabes proving Darwin's theory.

There was a girl who was killed in the last couple of years doing this exact thing (the only difference was they pulled the merry go round with a truck instead of a moped).

·
I dunno......
3,884 Posts
I only watched once, but it was adults with the moped. Noticed that right away when I wondered what types of idiots would do something like that.

·
Die hipster scum!
15,111 Posts
Semi-Hemi said:
It's called natural selection. If you play with fire, you deserved to get burnt.
I beg to differ. Darwin doesn't apply here. Those kids were at the mercy of stupid adults - they had no choice in the matter. :sad:

·
LX Padiwan
430 Posts
I had to watch again for the sake of argument...concentrating hard on the kids near the moped and listening to their voices they don't seem to be adults. The one manning the camcorder appears to be fairly young too.

Seems to be a bunch of teenagers being teenagers and not using their brains...

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,441 Posts
Wow, totally stupid, I hope they were all ok and learned a lesson the easy way. This could have easily gone bad and killed or crippled the kids... geez.

Don

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.