LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
LX Newbie
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to say hi to everyone, recently complete a one week overhaulin' on a 2006 Charger. First time i did this kind of project in a week and found the other forum very helpful. Mods include 35% tint, chin spoiler, hood scoop, fog lights, hood struts, rear SRT8 spoiler, dual mopar stainless exhaust, SRT6 rear emblem, 275/40/20 tires on Boss Motorsports 326 wheels. Whew what a week!!!LOL :banana:

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Welcome from our 300Cs in WV!

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
you got a typo there ... SRT-8

Welcome! That's alot of moddin' for a week... :not_worth Now... Throw up some pics!

If i don't do it .. someone else will....

:TTIWWP:

·
LX Newbie
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wbornio i don't have a typo i just got a srt6 emblem from the crossfire and after doing these mods having kept things sort of stock and subtle looking i thought the srt6 was appropriate. Car was ordered with 3.5 V6. Actually it was a piece of cake. Good products that fit don't take no time to install.

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
Welcome to the joint. Glad you've been enjoying your ride. Good thing you didn't post any pictures, or we'd probably have to look at them and tell you how awesome your Charger is! :wink:

·
LX Newbie
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey guys!! Can anyone tell me how to post a photo of my car here. Make the directions simple.(like you're explaining to a two year old) LOL Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.