LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Monkey

Here's a challenge. :banana:Can you photoshop these three photo together?

Can you remove the emblem on the front fender? Place the Highway Patrol and star on the door. Place the Safety and Service on teh rear fender behind the rear door level with the door handl and under the gas filler door. Also, make the front plate plain white.

thanks.

this is a picture for reference to get the size relationship with the star and slogan

1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hazman said:
Very nice Hazman! Almost there. I dont want to sound picky but I want to show it to my buds and tell them that is our new patrol vehicle.

The star is lined up perfectly. Just reduce it by about 80%. The Safety and Service needs to be reduced alot. I'd say...60-50% Its kinda small relative to the car.

Again, thanks

Jose

1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mluker said:
like this?

The Safety and Service is the perfect size. The star needs to be aprox 5% bigger and angled correctly. the
emblem needs to be removed from the front fender.

Thanks guys for the help. This is going to look awesome

Jose

·
Premium Member
1,945 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,945 Posts
Shaggin Magnum said:
One more tweak. Can you angle the star to look more on plane with the door? Then I think it will be finished.
it is...I based the pespective off the bottom of the car and the bottom of the window..really to hit that detail I need a higher res picture of the car, sorry

·
<- Bucky the Mango!
1,159 Posts

Jose, I figured I'd try to make a little better one for you. Hopefully the angles and porportions are correct. I used a different, darker CHP Logo as it will reflect in the camera, hence being darker; not be soft like the sample image you provided. I also applied a CA Exempt plate, rather than a New York plate. I also made the "Safety and Service" not go all the way to the rear taillights.

Hopefully, my hard work will deserve me a free pass next time you pull over - but if you do go and pull me over, make sure you don't drop your bike again! LOL :mrgreen: :Na_Na_Na_Na:

See you tomorrow if you're still going to Carlsbad.

Randy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.