LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard about the emotional presentation yesterday and that you worked your a$$ off programming everyone... musta been a long line of faithful followers lined up for a bit of the ol' magic potion you're pedlin' (samples anyway!)

Sorry I couldn't be there in person.

Hope youre being appreciated and that you have a few free hrs tonight for some more programming.

That was a joke.

Have a blast and don't forget to sleep.

·
My other cars has 2 wheels
425 Posts
oh I thought you was calling me:wink:
wbornio said:
I heard about the emotional presentation yesterday and that you worked your a$$ off programming everyone... musta been a long line of faithful followers lined up for a bit of the ol' magic potion you're pedlin' (samples anyway!)

Sorry I couldn't be there in person.

Hope youre being appreciated and that you have a few free hrs tonight for some more programming.

That was a joke.

Have a blast and don't forget to sleep.

·
Chasing Dreams
3,354 Posts
I actually sign most of my PM's as MF. LOL!!

Don't think the mind will let me do any programming tonight. I am wore slap out as we say in the south. I am back home safely though. I had a great time.

Oh, I started a thread to update people on the status of Morpheus. Go check it out! Lots of top secret information there. hehehehe!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.