LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LX Newbie
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

I guess I should intruduce myself and the family.
I am Wayne and I have a great wife Kathleen who wanted on of those tough looking wagon cars when it was time to replace the 98 durango. She grew up in a driving family and can hold her own with any guy on the track. We raced Auto cross in a cut up and tubed 92 t-bird for a while and she was faster then me and I am proud to say it. we would often come in 2 and 3 driving the same car. There was a built subaru WRX that nobody could touch.
We have 3 kids from ages 11 to 16. Zach our youngest is 11 Taylor is 13 with red hair and attitude to match, ans Nicole is our oldest 16 just got her license and passed with flying colors in the Mafia Magnum. Wish I had a car like that to take my driving test in. Our kids names the car and play that Smashmouth song called THE DON or something like that all the time when we are driving it. My wife and I compete in rock crawling events for fun and all of our kids can and do drive a stick off road and have driven harder trails than most of the guys in the lifted trucks you see all the time. here are a couple of pics if I can figure this out.

I think that worked

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Welcome!!
Like the waterfall and slide, gotta make sure my Daughter does not see it, she will make me build one!!

·
Major Mag Nut
2,011 Posts
Welcome to the site from Lake Elsinore. I think I saw your wife at the Jack & the Box on Saturday morning on Klinton Keith Rd. We were just getting ready to head down to Carsbad for a little go-cart action.
Nice car.

·
LX Newbie
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SoCalRT said:
Welcome to the site from Lake Elsinore. I think I saw your wife at the Jack & the Box on Saturday morning on Klinton Keith Rd. We were just getting ready to head down to Carsbad for a little go-cart action.
Nice car.
That would have been my daughter going up the hill to meet her crosscountry team. my wife and I were in the desert for crawling practice. She loves that thing as much as we do. your in elsinore come on by I have a lift and it is much easier to change oil, exhaust and such on there.

Wayne

·
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2,080 Posts
Welcome from the Windy City!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.