LX Forums Forum banner

Help us spend some $$$$$...You have chosen a Tungsten Metallic Chrysler 300

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  MattRMagnum 
#1 ·
Ok. So the color poll has ended and you (the members) have chosen a Tungsten Metallic Chrysler 300. We have put the order in the system and will post the POC soon. As this car moves through the process of assembly and transport we will post updates.

Be brainstorming ideas on wheels, suspension, body mods, graphics, interior trim mods and stereo upgrades. The 300 should arrive to our dealership around late July early August and then the build starts:thumbs_u:

Thanks to all participants so far!

#3 ·
2-tone the paint, Brilliant Black and Silver would look great (bring the color combo to the wheels, whichever are chose, as well)

#5 ·
I like the third one back on the couch myself. I know we are going to leave this build up to the members but what I envision is definately some sort of black rim, lowering kit and maybe even paint the roof brilliant black. Cant wait to see what the end result is. Hope 10k is enough (not that I can go more) :)

#8 ·
The Wheel front and center.

Body color trim ring, matte black lip and between spokes, body color spokes

#14 ·
First one on the couch. Five spoke or no spoke, as they say.*

*No definition of "they" will be provided. Rules and exceptions apply.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.