LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
LX Newbie
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I'm so glad I found this site. You all are great and informative people. I became a fan of the Magnum back in 11/05 when I got my first R/T Brilliant Black Mag. I enjoyed her for 2 months until I was stopped at a red light and was t-boned by a fire paramedic truck that pushed my car into the car in the next lane, then I was hit in the front of my car by a Honda Civic.:sad: My poor Mag received $12,000.00 dollars in damage. I had my car towed to a Dodge Dealership to get her all fixed up. Well, after waiting 5 months for the repairs to get done, I lost my patience and traded my R/T in for a 06 SRT8 Brilliant Black fully loaded Magnum. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!:banana: It drives awesome and is VERY fast. lol I'm not sure what my first mod is going to be, but I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks again for all the great info please keep it coming.:rock:

Sheri

·
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2,080 Posts
Welcome from Chicago!!

·
I love my magnum!!!!!!
5,943 Posts
Welcome from Rialto! Sounds like the first one was a magnet for bumpers. I hope no one was seriously injured.

·
time to paint the car soon!!!
15,713 Posts
Welcome holrbak...

thewagon is putting a M&G (meet & greet) together soon in Ontario Mills Hooters (Aug. 19th)... you may want to come to it and meet a ton of great people... well except for Cam (LOL)

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Welcome from our 300Cs in WV! We have relatives in Mira Loma, Riverside, and Corona!

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
Back to the future

Welcome from Corona Ca. neighbor. Wow if you became a fan back in 11/06, can you tell me who wins the world series this fall, I'd like to go to Vegas and make alittle bet. We'll take your car so we'll get there quicker:beerchug:

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
WaaaaAAHHHH! I want to get hit by a fire truck and smashed by a civic!

You LUCKY DOG!

Welcome and thanks for the 'fire truck' upgrade Mod suggestion.

Did you have to set the fire to lure the fire paramedics out of the firehouse...?

·
Major Mag Nut
2,011 Posts
Welcome to the site from Lake Elsinore, CA.

Cam isn't back to defend him self yet, Isn't he still floating around Lake Powell?? He's really a great guy..no really...

·
time to paint the car soon!!!
15,713 Posts
SoCalRT said:
Welcome to the site from Lake Elsinore, CA.

Cam isn't back to defend him self yet, Isn't he still floating around Lake Powell?? He's really a great guy..no really...
Can someone give SoCal a napkin to wire his nose... it seems to be a little brown right now... LOL

:rock: :banana:

·
LX Newbie
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks all for the welcomes! :i2:

I appreciate the info on the meet and greet at Hooters (Aug 19th) ....it's on my list of things to do.:banana:

btw - wbornio all I got from being hit by a fire truck is med bills and a $10,000.00 loss on my R/T Mag....:sad: I not bitter, life goes on!

I do have one stupid question (really, I'm not a window licker on the short bus) what are eyebrows you people talk about on the Magnum. Please be nice....lol I'm a newbie.:Na_Na_Na_Na:

Be sure and Holrbak!:thumbs_u:

·
Premium Member
20,457 Posts
Hey, welcome from Riverside. See ya around. :thumbs_u: :beerchug:

Don't pay any attention to noid.............................he doesn't have any friends where he lives and has to drive hundreds of miles just to find someone to talk to.:Na_Na_Na_Na:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.