LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered LX Molester
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends, I'm happy to be a new Southeast regional member after my trip to the 1st annual shindig in Perry (woohoo!!!!!!). It's kinda funny that I'm here really, since I'm not actually an LX owner :( (yes I drive an import lol). However, since this is a forum for enthusiasts, and I've spent some serious wrench/wiring time helping to get KGBPro's little beastie looking and sounding its best, and the fact that most of the forums for my own vehicle suck (while most of the people I've met here are intelligent and willing to go that extra mile for each other).... I think I'll fit in just fine here :) Looking forward to the next meet!!

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
Another one sucked into the black hole... guilty by association.

Did you get to meet Charg-um's bro at the shinding... Noticing several 'groupies' from that event have been signing up despite the LX deficiency.

Your LX free days are numbered... you know.

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Avery, that you? Did I spell your name right?

Anywhoo, welcome aboard!

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
wbornio said:
Did you get to meet Charg-um's bro at the shinding... Noticing several 'groupies' from that event have been signing up despite the LX deficiency.
Charg-um's Brother was at the shindig? How did I miss that? Are you sure? I don't think he was there....

·
Registered LX Molester
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
M-Square Magnum said:
Oh okay...so when you getting an LX? LOL
Well I kinda already have one... you see for only 25 cents a day, I've been helping needy LX's in less fortunate parts of the world, like Scranton! I rest easy knowing that somehow, somewhere, my .25 is giving some starving Magnum in Deluth that extra 6 octane points it needs to grow and develop. I just followed Sally Struthers' instructions and called the toll-free number; within 2-3 weeks I had a picture of a darling little RT, it looked so starved!! But I've been getting weekly progress reports and timeslips, it's doing so well in school now!

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
7thS0N said:
Charg-um's Brother was at the shindig? How did I miss that? Are you sure? I don't think he was there....
I could certainly be WRONG about Charg-um's Brother being at the shinding.... But He did sign up recently, after the shinding.

IS it just me or are we experiencing a membership BOOM?

Any chance admin's can post new member sign up stats?

Sorry for the THREADJACKING...

Damn - it's your first thread.. and here I go jackin' it... BOO on ME!

·
Premium Member
16,511 Posts
I met Avery, Ashe, Nikki, and Tim at the shindig.
Avery, as were the rest of them, was a very cool and nice guy.
You will fit right in here!! And, oh yeah, keep checking behind the bushes because an LX will jump out at you and wind up in your garage before you know it!!!
I hope to meet y'all again!

·
05 Cool Vanilla Magnum RT
4,039 Posts
Whats Up Avery!!! Enjoyed hanging out with you again. Hope to see you in a few weeks in Clearwater?? You all coming again? Tell Tim I said 'wuzzup'.

·
Premium Member
34,711 Posts
Hey man,whats up.It was great meeting you down there.Matt's got you addicted now to huh?Hey,go drive back up to GA,dump that import and buy my old Mag so I know it's taken care of.:wink:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.