LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone who has the stock resenators and tips that lives in the Bay Area California that would like to sell them I have a Karen situation. thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,361 Posts
Looking for someone who has the stock resenators and tips that lives in the Bay Area California that would like to sell them I have a Karen situation. thank you.

Not for nothing, but a set of cheap glass packs or round straight through mufflers added to the end with whatever tips you choose would do very much the same thing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you everyone for the reply. Sorry I guess I didn’t have notifications turned on so I haven’t been seeing the replies. I bought the car in 2020 with 4,000 miles. It has stock mufflers and still has the valves the resonators have been replaced with craven mufflers which were painted/coated flat black which originally when I bought the car i thought we’re the stock resonators until I looked and saw a craven logo and the tips are also craven installed by the previous owner. I basically told our HOA that hey this car has a full exhaust with stock mufflers so nothing I can do and sent them pictures of the exhaust with emphasis on the mufflers with factory Chrysler stampings. Thank you for all the replies.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Thank you everyone for the reply. Sorry I guess I didn’t have notifications turned on so I haven’t been seeing the replies. I bought the car in 2020 with 4,000 miles. It has stock mufflers and still has the valves the resonators have been replaced with craven mufflers which were painted/coated flat black which originally when I bought the car i thought we’re the stock resonators until I looked and saw a craven logo and the tips are also craven installed by the previous owner. I basically told our HOA that hey this car has a full exhaust with stock mufflers so nothing I can do and sent them pictures of the exhaust with emphasis on the mufflers with factory Chrysler stampings. Thank you for all the replies.

would love to hear how this ends as I have an HOA here too... and although not a problem yet, my new neighbor is a problem so it's only a matter of time lol... if it's truly stock, there is not much the HOA can do I imagine? for now I'm good as there are some kids with mustangs and a corvette not far that are twice as loud as my cat and my son's scat (which has vibrants and is louder than my hellcat but he's leaving for college soon so it doesn't matter LOL)... but I always wondered if my neighbor actually complained and I had vibrants, what would be the outcome? stock is still pretty loud generally speaking compared to most average cars out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts