Happy b-day Bill.........

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
HAAAAppy Birfday!

·
First AWD LX in the 12's N/A
8,067 Posts
Happy B-Day, now get out there and start using that birthday present you already got

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
Happy Birthday!! And many more!!!

·
Screaming In Digital
4,692 Posts
Thanks everyone!!! Ok without sounding to sappy here this really means a lot. Both my family and my wife's family have been out of state since we got married so we don't have any kind of family events that often. Yeah you get a phone call or a card in the mail but that's pretty much it. So again thanks and you're all a great bunch of people!!!!

Bill

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Hope I Got This Right

Aikidoka said:
Thanks everyone!!! Ok without sounding to sappy here this really means a lot. Both my family and my wife's family have been out of state since we got married so we don't have any kind of family events that often. Yeah you get a phone call or a card in the mail but that's pretty much it. So again thanks and you're all a great bunch of people!!!!

Bill
Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!

Not bad for a litlle old Italian guy, huh:doh:

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one. :beerchug:

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Aikidoka said:

Bill
np buddy, gotta support my v6 brethren :banana:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.