LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LX Newbie
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick "hi" to the NW area group. As a fairly new (01/06) RT owner in Eugene, OR. I've not seen or heard of any of the gatherings in the OR area before. Seems I missed one not too long ago. Pity.

I'll do my best to keep an eye on the events (can't make it up to Seattle area for the Aug. one tho) :( and looking forward to seeing some of the other fun 'toys' in person.

I'm not planning to do a bunch of mods to my Mag, but I do have new grille, taillights, and badging on it for a mild start. MAN it sure gets the looks!

Ray G.

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Howdy from the north. Welcome to the forums..

I can't believe I get to use this, but here it is!

:TTIWWP:

·
Alter ego of MyMaggieMae...
11,785 Posts
Welcome. Keep an eye on this NW Meet & Greet area. We normally try to post all events here. Hope you can make one in the future!

·
Inspired Performance
6,332 Posts
Welcome, c'mon in & make yourself at home! As MMM said, keep an eye out!!

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
A big howdy to ya Ray! Glad you found us, and I look forward to meeting you and your ride in person.

·
LX Newbie
84 Posts
Welcome to the group! Don't worry about the mods thing. My Charger is still a pretty much stock R/T with a Road and Track package, but the "Mod Masters" of LX Forums still took me into the fold.

If you want something down in the Portland area, you should set it up! There are people down in the north & south sound who would probably enjoy a road trip. I'll be the first to sign up! Well, I'll be second, since you'll be first. We did it at Hooters last time, but any place with a decent sized parking lot works.

Again, welcome to the group!

Marc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.