LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Itchin' for mods again!
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wednesday, August 30th:
Fun Racing-Feature Car Nite /Jet Show 6pm - 11pm.

This week's Featured Vehicle is "AMC/MOPAR". All AMC/Mopar vehicles get a $5.00 discount. Look for a different featured vehicle each Wednesday at GLD!
Union Grove, WI

Hope to see some of you there
Come see if my body kit comes off:popcorn:

· Premium Member
7,003 Posts
wednesday at 6....

I might have to take a trip down ;-)

I do have a full tank of non-ethanol 89 octane in there too ;-)

· Premium Member
7,003 Posts
grr.

Something came up.

No dice for me.

1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like weather is going to be great! Barometer is dropping and humidity is down from 84% this morning to now at 69%.

· 2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,454 Posts
In Pittsburgh at my father-in-laws wake... rather be there:(

Don

1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry to hear that Don. My condolences. Bob

· 2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,454 Posts
Thanks Bob.

How'd you run? Did anyone else show up?

Don

1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Milan ran down a 14.2 with his Charger R/T with only the CAI. Great run!

InfernoSRT8 was pretty consistant all night. Spin the tires at the line. Then run 13.7

My R/T with Road and Track PKG, Ram Air Hood and intake, was all over the place. Figured the 20" inch rim/tires would mess me up and the did but not in the way I thought.

Figured that would be bad for the gearing and would not get the little chip off the line that I like to get the revs up. Instead the damn 20's would light up every time then "HAL" locked the brakes to stop the spin and my best run was only a 14.4 well off my 13.8 best.

At least no body parts came off!

· LX Newbie
164 Posts
yeah it was a great time and i was very suprised i ran a 14.2. next time maybe we can get a few more guys to come out. and next time ill bring someone to hold my camera to record it all.

now im gonna be shooting for 13s and the 212 is on the way and now im thinking that i should do some long tubes at the same time while i have everything apart. we will see

oh and there is a dyno here in zion that im gonna be going to pretty soon to get some numbers before the cam and headers so i was thinkin that maybe we could make a little dyno day out of it. ill talk to them and see what kind of pricing i can get and all that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.