LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Finally got a HEMI again.
10,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A black one passed in about 8 miles from home at a light. I never saw his wheels, but they appeared more shiny than stock as he was going by. He had aftermarket exhaust because all I saw was exhaust pipe; no resonators. We cruised at around 75 in a 55MPH zone on a 4 lane highway. When we got to the "Loop" (which has two lanes for the exit), he was following a newish Malibu that had been speeding. They were in the slow lane, so I came around them in the fast lane. The exit is a relatively gentle sweeper to the right. I got up to around 80 as I merged into the slow lane of the loop. :racing: The Chevy tried to catch me, but I passed the two cars in front of me and he got blocked. :eek:wned: I slowed down to 75 and the Charger finally got around everybody and stayed a respectful distance behind me. I was surprised. I had thought he would at least pull up beside me. When we got back to the main road, he kept going and I turned off to go home.:i2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.