LX Forums Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
That is too cool. He worked hard at it to get it save you some jingle in the process to and learned to drive on an awesome car he will always remember! Win win! Just make sure which I know you will to keep drilling in his head when you get a chance without being a nag the Scat can destroy him if not watching out for that big end speed!
and btw.. part of the deal was that he put life 360 on (which is great) so I know exactly where he is but more importantly, how fast he is going and has gone.. it's not to be overbearing but more so that If I get an alert that he's doing 120 down I75 or something, he knows his time in the scat is over.... its unfortunate that we need these things but they exist and I'll use them... kind of glad my parents didn't have these tools lol.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
and btw.. part of the deal was that he put life 360 on (which is great) so I know exactly where he is but more importantly, how fast he is going and has gone.. it's not to be overbearing but more so that If I get an alert that he's doing 120 down I75 or something, he knows his time in the scat is over.... its unfortunate that we need these things but they exist and I'll use them... kind of glad my parents didn't have these tools lol.
Yes If I had those tools when my Son was 16 thru 18 and driving at home you rest assured I would have used them. But sounds like you know and have a good handle on it and most parents know their kids well enough if they just follow the instinct it seems. I was just thinking of you yesterday that Heat should be getting that Cat any day now! Lets us old guys get feel Christmas feeling as a kid again haha. Excited for you and O I know your going to enjoy it like the others just a little more :)

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yes If I had those tools when my Son was 16 thru 18 and driving at home you rest assured I would have used them. But sounds like you know and have a good handle on it and most parents know their kids well enough if they just follow the instinct it seems. I was just thinking of you yesterday that Heat should be getting that Cat any day now! Lets us old guys get feel Christmas feeling as a kid again haha. Excited for you and O I know your going to enjoy it like the others just a little more :)
Thanks bud! Appreciate it. It’s just waiting to be picked up on a truck and brought here, should have it later this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Status update please!

Also...do you have your buildsheet...so we can see what you ordered?

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

21 - 26 of 26 Posts