LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our son and D-I-L are visiting us this weekend from Chicagoland. The visit has been planned for a little while, and we were told it was about "lazing" in the pool and spending time with us... nothing else.

They got here (4:30 am Friday morning). I had to work all day, but came home a little early. When it came time for supper, wife was explaning to everyone where to sit, and she says to me, "Grandpa... you sit here." I just looked at her, and she repeated it. The I said to my daughter-in-law and son, is there some news here that I should know?

Well, they found out the day before they came down that she is positively pregnant! They will become parents, and we be begin that marvelous state ofbeing grandparents some time in early to mid-April! Whoohoo!

It's been a great visit so far!

Tomorrow evening we're going to detail the cars (his Jeep Liberty and at least my Heritage Edition) using the fresh supplies of Gary Kouba's aka Turbomangt's detailing products that he just brought down with them. It will be his first experience with "claying" his ride. I hope I can do the process justice.

Edit: Before and After detailing pictures have been posted starting with Post #27

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
That's AWESOME news! I will be having my 3rd grandchild any time soon and 4th in Jan! They're so great, you can fill them up with sugar and send them home!!!

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
Fabulous news man. Congrats to you all involved. You know after the little angel is born, we'll want some pics! :beerchug:

·
Threadkiller.........see?
3,099 Posts
Congratulations Tim! :thumbs_u:

·
Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
That is GREAT news, Tim. Congrats to you , your wife, son, and D-I-L

·
I dunno......
3,884 Posts
What wonderful news!! Congrats!!!

You will love grandkids...that is what my parents and inlaws say...

All I know is BobCav has exposed the secret to getting back at your kids..LOL....heheh

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone... that's why we got the rear VES in the H.E.... to keep the Hemi kids happy while we're touring the country with them.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.