LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
GHTOSLD: short for Ghetto-Sled
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was done back at the begining of april for our shops big spring into summer sale.
Thought you guys might like this. :beerchug:



























 

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
Easy Jason, I feel the same way.
They are college freinds, rememebr those years??
 

·
High Power Junkie
Joined
·
16,628 Posts
MAGNUM8R said:
Easy Jason, I feel the same way.
They are college freinds, rememebr those years??
Heh all to well my friend. Although, my heart never strayed from my lovely high school sweetheart, miss LadyNilla :wink:

:eek:wned:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,312 Posts
how big are those rims on the truck? look like 24s.
Nice pics. Your ride takes a great picture too. Pretty young ladies, a happy cop and shined up rides.
schweet
 

·
GHTOSLD: short for Ghetto-Sled
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yup, they were 24's on the Ram. it was also dropped 4 inches.
cops, cars, women,.....all in all i would say that was one of the better saturdays this year
 

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
grinner said:
how big are those rims on the truck? look like 24s.
Nice pics. Your ride takes a great picture too. Pretty young ladies, a happy cop and shined up rides.
schweet
There were rims on that truck?? ...What truck???
 

·
GHTOSLD: short for Ghetto-Sled
Joined
·
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what you didnt see was me between each photo with the microfiber and quick-detailer going to town on the smudges
 

·
Mama / DB geek / driver
Joined
·
8,821 Posts
ehattey said:
what you didnt see was me between each photo with the microfiber and quick-detailer going to town on the smudges
Meh, I don't care how hot he or she is, there's no touching my car. :pepper:

Okay, done grousing. You may resume ogling. :wink:
 

·
Inspired Performance
Joined
·
6,332 Posts
ChargerGirl said:
Meh, I don't care how hot he or she is, there's no touching my car.
I agree.:not_worth
 
1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top