I'm still wondering about the oil squirters, were you adding them to the engine which previously didn't have them (can this be done on a 5.7 vvt block as well ? )
I assume this is a stroked 6.4 block ? Stock 6.4 heads more or less or have they been worked ?
How rowdy is the idle with that cam ? (you don't happen to know how many in Hg and rpm you pull at idle ? )
Is this a weekend car or is it comfortable for daily ?
Was the trans stock other than solenoids and tuning up to this point ?
How much is the car making now at what psi if you want to share ?
I lost track, is the driveshaft upgrade simply to handle the power or was there something else driving that ? (were you using stock driveshaft with the getrag ? )
Are you still using the stock axles that came with the Getrag conversion ?
Sorry for all the questions but I'm new to this platform and I figure if people post up their stuff then they want to share !
Holy mother of questions. I hate answering questions.
1. Squirters get in the way when you stroke an engine, you can bend for clearance like I did and they can still break off, like mine did. Best to just plug them.
2. 2017 RAM 6.4 BGE. Hellcat 6.2 started life as a RAM BGE 6.4.
3. Nice cam idle, about 12hg
4. Weekend car, great for daily and I did drive it to MN and back. 15mpg at 80mph avg
5. Trans had ALTO clutches and a DINGS Racing valve body and tune, no blue tops.
6. 11 max PSI with little E-Force, E-Force ran out of air with set-up. 2.62 upper 18 OD% lower. don't know WHP, a bunch.
7. Stock drive shaft and axles, never ran drag tires.