LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
LX Newbie
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up ladies and gents, new here on this forum, recovering form a slight problem on another forum but whatever, one door shuts another one opens, well just want to say hi to all the new people because everyone here is new to me :not_worth so just want to say all help is appreicated and thanked before we even get there! To all ohter new people this is a great place to be for information, theres a lot of help here so use it, don't abuse it!:banana: well let me quit with the:blah: hope to meet new people and having a better run on here than the other place, anyways be safe and good :racing:

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
Welcome to lxforums.com...

I just discovered this site 2 months ago... and it has consumed most of my free time and I'm still no where near soaking up the expertise around this place. It's great fun. Enjoy!

What's your ride?

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,441 Posts
Welcome:)

Don

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Howdy Doo to YOU from our 300Cs in WV. Don't cause a stir here, 'cause there's a number of us who are "stir" crazy... and others just "plum"

·
LX Newbie
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HEY guys (ladies included) thanks for the responses feels good to be welcomed:wink: well the main question here is what are you driving, no pics right now, will in a few weeks, but i'm driving #1524 Daytona GoMango, real fun, beat the hell out of it last night:racing: this Honda 3000 or 2000 whtever it is couldn't keep up i know he had it modded cause a friend of mine has one and he did a hell of lot worse than this guy but he was cool, he was like this is what we buy these for, i ended up smokin the brakes a little bit i could smell them, just so you know i'm not a complete dumbass i don't look to do that all the time, well i do look, i just don't do it! Well i'm waiting to see what will come out of my mods, I have the mopar cai, dynatech headers, jba cat-back, tbs, 180 tstat, superchips flashpq, 5% tint, those window guards/deflectors--heheheeh so i will enjoy those mods and those should be put on by next week, i've put the cai on but took it off, not doing much without the exhaust changed too! so anyways thanks for the replies and looking forward to chatting with everybody more later! hehehe Ghostface did you check the name and avatar? :wink: alright peace everyone!

·
LX Newbie
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm from the Midwest mitten (Michigan) but i'm camping out in Boston right now! I been out there for a few years, but i was in the Army so I' lived in Georgia (Hinesville/Savannah) I recently well about a year ago but it was my last station just cam back from N.C Ft/ Bragg and I lived in San Antonio for six months / Ft. Sam Houston hey anyone from S.A. i'll tell ya 410 and 1604 and those back roads are great, heeheh can get wide open on those, when i was down there i had the Gsxr 1000 (2004) had a great time. To answer question i reside in Boston right now! probaly for another year, I'm out of the military now but the cost of living is much cheaper down south , you can get a minny mansion down there like N.C. or TX or Ga for the cost of a two bedroom :bsflag: condo in some crap neighborhood that you have to worry about someone messin up your car, like I grew up around, can't deal with that anymore, trying move up not backwards, you know! So what are some of your stories?:friday:

·
LX Newbie
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
iRock said:
Welcome love that color!
hey nice pic, all the cars i'd hope to start or have somehting like that out here in boston i'm kind of getting that together but slowly, so did all you hit the highway and the streets, hehehe i bet it looked great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.