LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale. Volant CAI for 5.7L Magnum

New in box. It's on the way to me from Premier Truck Accessories as I type. I was going to offer on eBay, but thought I would offer my LXForum brothers & sisters a deal first.

$215 shipped to the contiguous US. Hawaii & Alaska probably a couple bucks more. Canada - well we can give that a shot - I've never shipped across the border before, but I'll try anything once.

PM me why don't you?

EDIT: Sale Pending.

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
FYI - shipping into canada sucks. the 6-disc stock radio cost an extra $35 in customs charges in addition to the $30 or so to ship it.

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a CAI already. I won this one at the shindig - which is also why I'm selling it cheaper to any forum member then they could find it elsewhere.

Can't just give it away (funds will be going to taillights you see), but I'll part with it for well under the $295 you'd pay elsewhere, because without this place, I'd still be driving a mercury cougar. (heh, okay maybe not!)

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump. When I recieve, if there haven't been any takers, it goes up on eBay. Or I'll build some gigantic intake with two high flow filters, three intake tubes, and a mess of duct tape. Okay maybe not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.