LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
'waste of skin'
12,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you may know I have volunteered my car at my expense to place the Mopower front nose on it. The reason why is many of interested potential buyers have black cars. I plan to try the grille portion in silver and then black and have the nose painted brilliant black. If there are any other request please let me know. I should have it soon

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
I don't get it... what do you mean by front nose?? is he doing a full front fascia?

·
Bad to the bone
199 Posts
Id love to see it just BLACK, black shaker, black grill, black insert, everything brilliant black, cause thats what I will do , my car is heavy towards black and chrome so I dont want to introduce any other colors..

·
Saving the world one leg at a time!
3,934 Posts
Darth,
The color scheme sounds cool, but I'm not sure it will go with your hood...cough, cough....So, you should contemplate maybe selling your hood, cough, cough....to ...Me....
Keep us updated on the Mags Rhinoplasty

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
DV, thanks to you, I just imagined the grille in me head to be all argent silver with black honeycomb inserts on your black car, and, wellll...... It sounds absolutely stuuuning! I must see it. You know, the real muscle car look with these grilles is supposed to be all argent silver grille with black grille inserts just like that, but I think that an all black car may be one of only a few colors it would work really well with a magnum. GO FOR IT (or you don't get the grille:Na_Na_Na_Na: ha ha) BTW, I also see in my crystal ball an argent silver shaker bubble in your future, just thought I'd let you know...

·
3,934 Posts
mopower said:
BTW, I also see in my crystal ball an argent silver shaker bubble in your future, just thought I'd let you know...
So do I, So do I !!!! .....:blah:

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
mopar, you just made me wet myself with that picture... thanks a lot :p

·
'waste of skin'
12,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
legmaker72 said:
So do I, So do I !!!! .....:blah:
I would like to buy the hood and the rest as well and will of coarse be offering the to forum members and I promised not to sell it to one member and stiff another for a better offer.

I like the silver idea mopower. But getting multiple paint jobs is expensive. Perhaps ot could be photoshopped.

·
LX Padiwan
176 Posts
Can't wait to see it...........................

·
3,934 Posts
I'll take dibs on the "extra" RK Hood....just let me know!

Darthvader said:
I would like to buy the hood and the rest as well and will of coarse be offering the to forum members and I promised not to sell it to one member and stiff another for a better offer.

I like the silver idea mopower. But getting multiple paint jobs is expensive. Perhaps ot could be photoshopped.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.