LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LX Newbie
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all new on the board here. After searching all the archives I cant find a clear answer to the following question...I am going to be running the staggered 20 " Gray Foose set up that Avon is running on special. I will actually have the Toyos 295/40/20 in the back and 265/45/20 on the front..ok finally the question If I go with the eibach sportline springs will this be a major problem ( alot of rubbing ? ) and to radical for a daily driver ? Should I go with the pro kit instead ? I have both sets of springs and am traveling 4 hours to my dads body shop to install the a set this weekend. Which ones I dont know...LOL ....help please and hurry ! :blah:

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
The front Toyo's are actually 255/45/20's not 265's. We usually do this package with Pirelli's but since he is lowering his car I suggested the Toyo's since they make a P255 and Pirelli doesn't.

Ernie

·
LX Newbie
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So factory D, your car looks do awsome ! ....Now I am stoked !.... Do you have any rubbing problems? Is it your daily driver ? Do you recomend the sportlines ?
Thanks !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.