LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Live To Ride/Drive To Live
3,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My FM all of a sudden does not work. My guess is the FM plug came out behind the Nav system. AM works, CD changer works & NAV works.

How easy is it to pull off the center dash panel without breaking any clips to then pull the system out to make sure all is plugged in? Who has a step by step to pull the nav system? Thanks

·
Registered
591 Posts
My FM all of a sudden does not work. My guess is the FM plug came out behind the Nav system. AM works, CD changer works & NAV works.

How easy is it to pull off the center dash panel without breaking any clips to then pull the system out to make sure all is plugged in? Who has a step by step to pull the nav system? Thanks
The plastic panel is held in by several clips all the way around. The radio is held in by 4 Phillips head screws. Pretty straightforward.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Brilliant R/T

·
Registered
200 Posts
You might not break any clips on the bezel, but the clips are secured onto the foam which may break... A while back someone designed clips to reinforce the foam

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2007 Dodge Magnum Police Package
57 Posts
I thought most radios just have one antenna for both AM and FM. If the antenna wire is out I would expect both bands to only have static. Let us know what you find as I am curious.
Good luck with it and here’s hoping it is something simple to fix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts