LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I've been working on a 2013 R/T Charger lighting scheme in HEMI Orange!

It's been a learning experience, for certain. MUCH more work involved in this mod, than the 1st Gen cars.

While it's fresh in my head, here are the components I can mod for you:

Speedometer
Trunk Release Switch
Climate / Radio Control
Cup Holder
Steering Wheel Buttons
Shifter
Door Accent Lights
Gas Door Release Button
Driver's Combo Switch
Passenger Combo Switch
Rear Window Switches
Headlight Switch
The pair of dimmers next to the headlight switch (what the hell are these called?)
Start/Stop Button
All the words in the Start Stop Button (Acc. On. Run) (these can be done a separate color from the Start/Stop button)
Overhead HomeLink Module (three buttons and arrow)
Rear of Console Power Port Ring
Power Port Ring inside Console
Power Port Ring below Climate/Radio Control

Is there anything I missed? LOL... If I failed to mention it... I'm sure I lighted it. 18 hours worth of work...

http://www.luxte.ch, for more info.

Here are some teaser pix:

Bob
www.luxte.ch
Lux Technologies

#LuxTechnologies

·
Premium Member
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll post pix of the door switches, this weekend. I'll be taking delivery of the vehicle on Friday.

I can do all of my usual colors: Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Cool White and Warm White, Aqua.

http://www.luxte.ch for more info. #LuxTechnologies

Bob

·
Premium Member
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
**********UPDATE**********

I've added pix of the driver's door combo switch, passenger door combo switch and the rear door window switch. The rear door switch looks more red than it is, but it perfectly matches the HEMI orange that I came up with!

Enjoy!

More pix coming on Sunday... after I spend the weekend tearing into this beast...

Bob

·
Premium Member
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just finished the entire interior, except for the speedometer.

Pix coming soon!

All Hemi Orange, 2013 Charger :)

What a TON of work, this was... about 10 hours.

Whew!

Bob

·
Premium Member
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
*******UPDATED*******

FINISHED THE CAR, TODAY!!!

The owner threw in a twist... he wanted my signature PURPLE for the cluster. It came out amazing!

The color scheme is all orange, except for the cluster, which has a purple display, with the red/orange pointers. WOW!

I added a ****ty cell phone pic of the Climate/Radio Control module. I know it's hard to tell the actual color, but the first picture... the gas release door switch is probably the closest to the actual color.

I have a photo shoot set up in a couple of weeks, with this car. I'll be sure to post up all the pix, then.

For now, if you're interested, head over to my website: http://www.luxte.ch, or send me a PM. Let's get modding!

Bob
www.luxte.ch
Lux Tech

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.