LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I'll be back...someday
3,642 Posts
pretty nice! my dream car has been the Ferrari F-50 since I was about 10 lol. Last one went on ebay for over a million I believe

·
Wish I were in Wonderland
510 Posts
AM Vanquish or the Vector

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
As a kid, I was always partial to the Lamborghini Countach.

·
MagMike
709 Posts
My dream car has always been a Shelby Cobra with the side oiler 427. ZMag, as far as Panteras go, have you seen the black one that is at the Scottsdale Pavillions almost every Saturday? Very nice! There's also a red GT5 that is there often. As far as my Cobra addiction, there are always 5-10 at the Pavs every Saturday (when its not 120 degrees)!

·
Now we're talking.
12,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mikoazca said:
My dream car has always been a Shelby Cobra with the side oiler 427. ZMag, as far as Panteras go, have you seen the black one that is at the Scottsdale Pavillions almost every Saturday? Very nice! There's also a red GT5 that is there often. As far as my Cobra addiction, there are always 5-10 at the Pavs every Saturday (when its not 120 degrees)!
I've only been to the Scottsdale Pavillions the one time. I didn't see any that day. I have seen one in Tucson. An older model. Looked nice.

·
Die hipster scum!
15,111 Posts
67alecto said:
As a kid, I was always partial to the Lamborghini Countach.

...And that's pronounced Koon-tahj, not Kown-tack, ignoramuses! :wink:

LOL, probably my all-time favorite too...

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
crazy_luck said:
My favorite car I'll never have, Vector M12...
whatever happened to those?

·
rest in peace dad
15,811 Posts
:bump: friend had a R33 back in Japan. wow what i nice car!!! FAST too
the hurse said:
nissan skyline r34 (doesnt matter what year) bi-turbo.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.