LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TR IIAWAH
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who makes a front spoiler//fascia lip, whatever it's called for the magnum? I know you can modify the Daytona charger one, but i thought there was another one out there. I wanna say MOPOWER made one, just can't find it.
thanks

·
Threadkiller.........see?
3,099 Posts

·
SXT WITH BIG DREAMS
392 Posts
Yeah it's Mopower that makes em. Send him a PM with any questions. He said they cost $250 and are made out a very durable fiberglass.

·
TR IIAWAH
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yup that's it! thanks guys. I WAS supposed to pick up MOPOWER's shaker hood but some things happened and was unable to. I was really bummed, well at least i can start off small. and then possibly work up to the hood.

thanks again.

·
juzpazzinthru
449 Posts
I find my chin spoilers all over the city! Curbs, speedbumps, slow cats......

·
LX Padiwan
262 Posts
The Mrs. was driving the Mag last week, as I was on the bicycle, and she parked the car in a McDonald's lot, and I said to her it's a good thing I didn't buy that spoiler! $250 down the drains if I had it! LOL. She can still drive it. She was trying to be careful. Hey she used to park my F350 4X4 CC longbed and never hit anyone. Of course didn't have to worry about scraping anything either!

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
RTPablo said:
The Mrs. was driving the Mag last week, as I was on the bicycle, and she parked the car in a McDonald's lot, and I said to her it's a good thing I didn't buy that spoiler! $250 down the drains if I had it! LOL. She can still drive it. She was trying to be careful. Hey she used to park my F350 4X4 CC longbed and never hit anyone. Of course didn't have to worry about scraping anything either!
Hey RTPablo, you just have to teach the Mrs. to back it in...when you return to your car int's nice to find it in that crouched position facing you. Also, since the super strong spoiler is mounted onto a rubber facia, you would be suprised how much it gives. So far I've have no one needing to replace a broken spoiler.

·
rest in peace dad
15,811 Posts
dang scott great minds think a like! haha i am really really think for the 300C front end mod next...

·
TR IIAWAH
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hawaiiHEMI said:
dang scott great minds think a like! haha i am really really think for the 300C front end mod next...
yeah that is a nice mod....but it's gonna cost ya. I have a list of parts needed from one of the guys here on the board. for me it's just hard to drop coin on the magnum when I have a 408 Dakota R/T. But i also wanna buy other stuff like a Stag 15 M4. too many toys not enough money!!!!!!!!!!!

·
rest in peace dad
15,811 Posts
yepps. i got the parts list off someone that posted them a while ago. did the pricing "JUST THE PRICES" dang plus shipping to hawaii then have to paint them ouch! need someone to hit my front end!!! only way that will happen! u know anyone that wants to do that for me? LOL!!!

:rock:

HAWAII RT said:
yeah that is a nice mod....but it's gonna cost ya. I have a list of parts needed from one of the guys here on the board. for me it's just hard to drop coin on the magnum when I have a 408 Dakota R/T. But i also wanna buy other stuff like a Stag 15 M4. too many toys not enough money!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.