LX Forums Forum banner

Go Forward with Second Run of Harnesses

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Guys,
I am offically sold out of the UConnect Harnesses. The big question is.... Do I make more?
I have had a few people call wanting one. Since profit is none and I am laying out cash out of my own pocket for these, I need to know if there is enough interest in doing a second run of them. So.... If you missed out on the first batch and want a harness speak up... othewise, I have no intentions of making a second run of them. Want one.... VOTE YES!

Jetpilot - out...

Reactions: Jaak

·
345 Go!
1,160 Posts
If this is a necessary wiring harness to use the factory radio as the speakers and ADD the factory auto dimming mirror with the u-connect feature then I would like to sign up for one. I thought there were several and that there would be one available when I needed one... I'll vote after confirmation of the parts useage...

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
wbornio - yes, you have to buy the uconnect module and uconnect mirror + mirror wiring harness. All together that should cost you under $400. You will then also need this harness if you don't have the connectors already there. easiest way to check is to pull your drivers side a-pillar trim and see how many wires are in that connector. a lot = you're golden :)

·
LX Padiwan
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK Guys.... I have another 20pcs on order. Should be about two - three weeks for stock to be ready again...
Todd

·
LX Padiwan
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guy's .... Please take the time to actually read the information posted. I am getting many emails asking for the same information posted here. If you have a valid questions, feel free to contact me. BUT PLEASE.... take the time to read the information already provided first.
Thanks!
Jetpilot

·
LX Padiwan
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
That guy
803 Posts
Inked*Gamer said:
so to clarify, if I have a few wires in the connector then I need the harness if I have alot then I don't?
Yes. If the connector in your a-pillar has just 4-6 pins in it, you need the harness. If it's got significantly more than that (don't recall how close to fully populated it gets) you're already taken care of.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.