LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dog Bites Hurt!
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after having my MSRT8 for 32 days, the head unit is going south. it swallowed 6 of my CD's, and it thinks it doesn't have any CD's loaded in it now. I can't select 1-6 slot for the CD's and when I try to turn it off, it about freezes up on me (In FM mode).

Anyone deal with this? Is there some sort of factory reset for the 6-cd head unit? (NON-NAVIGATION)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
One word - dealer. It is DCX problem, not yours, make them fix it, cause it does sound abnormal to me (I just got the same unit).

·
Wagon Burner
72 Posts
I had my deck replaced about 3 months ago as it also swallowed 6 CD's & kept trying to find them???? Went to the dealer & they ordered me a new one. They called me the next day & installed it a day later.It took a month for my CD's to be shipped back to Sarnia,Ont from the Windsor,Ont plant. All in all I 'm back to crankin the Judas Priest LMAO!!!

·
A Soldiers' Mom
4,562 Posts
flhthemi said:
What kind of music is on those CD's? I sent mine back to the factory, I heard something other than Country on it. :)
My husband says country is what caused his tape deck to start eating cassettes. LOL

Hope you get it fixed. That's not right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.