LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
and there's no going back
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I've been a devotee of LX Forums since the very beginning, and I have loved my 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T since the day I drove it home in 1/05. Unfortunately, I've been forced to sell since my wife and I are getting ready to buy a house and my monthly payment is just too high (I bought new). I'd much rather sell to a forum member or someone you know than any old person off the street. My Magnum has been lightly and tastefully modified to create the car I wish we would have gotten from the factory.

Description of Base Vehicle Offered at $19,999 (most aftermarket parts removed)

* '05 Dodge Magnum R/T in brilliant black pearlcoat with light slate leather - SOLD
* 49,500 miles (20,500 miles and 5 years left on the 7/70 powertrain warranty)
* all scheduled maintenance performed, and oil changed with 'Mobil 1' synthetic every 3-5k miles; I have all service records
* car handwashed once per week during the warm months and taken through touchless carwash during the winter
* full paint detail performed twice per year using detailer's clay, gentle polish, and paint sealant/wax with DA orbital polisher.
* paint is in great shape; I don't have any dings or dents; there are some scratches on the underside of the front clip
* sunroof
* all electronic, protection, and convenience group factory options (heated seats, homelink, full digital display, dual climate control, all front and side airbags, etc.)
* BFGoodrich G-Force KDWS 245/55/18 tires (2 months old, 99.9% tread)
* 18" stock wheels (excellent shape; kept clean and only used half the year)
* automatic headlights (switch installed from the 300C)
* black SRT8 headlamp units
* Eibach Proline lowering springs
* classic "R/T" badges on rear gate and fenders
* painted brake calipers (red)

Some additional items can be included, as follows:

Description of Fully Loaded Vehicle Offered at $21,999 (as shown in pictures below)

Base Vehicle as described above, plus...
* Superchips Flashpaq programmer - SOLD
* Flowmaster catback exhaust system - SOLD
* AEM Brute Force cold air induction system - SOLD
* 20x8.5 American Racing RT-S 311 wheels (excellent shape; kept clean and only used half the year) - SOLD
* 255/45/20 Nitto NT 420S tires (50%+ tread) - SOLD
* custom vertical billet grille - SOLD
* navigation and MP3/6disc CD with aluminum finished bezel - SOLD
* Hawk HPS performance street brake pads - SOLD
* Loose Parts: stock wheels and tires, stock springs, stock exhaust - FOR SALE, K&N drop-in airfilter - FOR SALE, stock brake pads, etc.

For serious inquiries, please contact me via email or PM and leave your phone # or email address.

Thanks,

Scott aka "Black on Black"

·
Speed on... Hell ain't half full
24,673 Posts
bummer man... can't get a re-fi and hang on to her?

·
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bummer man... can't get a re-fi and hang on to her?
I considered that option, but I can't bring myself to extend interest payments over 7 years on a depreciating asset. My heart says to do it, but my brain won't let me! ;)

·
LX User
483 Posts
Just wanted to say beautiful car, too bad you can't keep her, good luck with the sale, and make sure she goes to a good home!:thumbs_u:

·
Premium Member
2,536 Posts
Darn sorry to see you go Scott.

Wish i knew someone that wanted a Maggie yours is sharp. Why don't you look on NextGenmusclecars. There a other local group. I would say to look at Midwest Magnums but they don't have a site. There is always Craig's list too. Good luck and happy home owning.

·
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the kind words, everybody. I've just added a link on the first post to my Autotrader ad. Depending on what the buyer wants with the car, I might have some parts to sell! I'll let you guys know.

·
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I'll be going to Carmax to see what they'll give me for the car today or tomorrow, so if you are on the fence about contacting me, now would be the time. ;) In preparation for my trip to Carmax, I stripped off some parts over the weekend. The AEM Brute Force intake is off, and so is the vertical billet grille. The 20" wheels and tires are only used during summer months, so those were already off. The navigation system and aluminum bezel will come off tonight. I'm leaving the Flowmaster exhaust and Eibach springs on the car; its not worth the time and hassle to remove them. Plus, it would make me cry to hear the stock exhaust and see the stock ride height. I just can't do that to her!

·
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Carmax lowballed me $4k below KBB trade-in value, so the car will be available for private party sale until I give notice that its sold!

·
Premium Member
2,536 Posts
Could have told you that sorry. Carmax LB's everthing. And that no haggle what a joke. There just a used car super center.

Still can't belived you still have this.

·
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The car is SOLD!!! I cringed as I watched my Maggie drive away for the last time today. An 18-year-old computer engineering student from Chicago bought it for $18,900. That's a great deal for this car, and he's got his hands full. I wish I had this kind of car when I was in school. I will have some parts for sale, including the American Racing wheels, coming up in other threads.

·
Premium Member
14,219 Posts
The car is SOLD!!! I cringed as I watched my Maggie drive away for the last time today. An 18-year-old computer engineering student from Chicago bought it for $18,900. That's a great deal for this car, and he's got his hands full. I wish I had this kind of car when I was in school. I will have some parts for sale, including the American Racing wheels, coming up in other threads.
congrats on the sale!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.