LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if I don't want it too loud what is the best system to go with?I had Borla 112's on my R/T and with the headers and cats it was perfect.Just a little louder than the stock SRT exhaust.

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
My 300C is 2.5". Isn't the SRT 2.75?

·
Been there, done that
115 Posts
BobCav said:
What he said. Anything else is loud; I haven't heard the Borla, but I've heard everything else. I had the JBA system on for about a month. It sounded great for a toy car, but this is my daily driver, and I have to take clients out in it. At cruise, it sounds like stock, but when you get on it, it's definitely not!

·
Premium Member
34,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would like to hear the JBA and the Corsa in person.Sound clips are useless.I'm leaning toward the Corsa but the price of the JBA is unreal.

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
13,441 Posts
Go to an SRT Track Experience Eric, they have the Mopar / Corsas on some of the cars then find someone local to hear their JBAs.

Don

·
LX Padiwan
209 Posts
MGNM4CE said:
What he said. Anything else is loud; I haven't heard the Borla, but I've heard everything else. I had the JBA system on for about a month. It sounded great for a toy car, but this is my daily driver, and I have to take clients out in it. At cruise, it sounds like stock, but when you get on it, it's definitely not!
I was in the exact same situation. The JBA is a quality, mean sounding exhaust, but the interior drone was unbearable for a daily commute. I am now a very happy Corsa owner...........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.