LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last few days, I've been unable to read any threads from more than just this forum. Conversations work, just can't get into the threads. I thought I may have gotten banned but it's all forums lol

Here's the error that I get

Any support that answers will have to answer in conversations since I'm unable to get back to the threads.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
41 Posts
Over the last few years we have been working on improving the mobile web version of our forums. While we understand that there are many members that prefer Tapatalk, as it is a 3rd party app, we can't always control it.

In the meantime, we are working from our side to fix the errors connected with Tapatalk. We don't have an exact timeframe for when the bugs will be fixed, but we do expect it to be as soon as possible.

Daniel

·
Premium Member
10,857 Posts
Over the last few years we have been working on improving the mobile web version of our forums. While we understand that there are many members that prefer Tapatalk, as it is a 3rd party app, we can't always control it.

In the meantime, we are working from our side to fix the errors connected with Tapatalk. We don't have an exact timeframe for when the bugs will be fixed, but we do expect it to be as soon as possible.

Daniel
Any progress? Accessing LXF through Tapatalk is almost impossible now.

·
Administrator
41 Posts
Any progress? Accessing LXF through Tapatalk is almost impossible now.
Our technical team is working on the Tapatalk bugs and we are hoping to have a fix released very soon, possibly as early as this week. In the meantime, you can access the forum and features using any mobile browser while we work to resolve the issues with Tapatalk.

Daniel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts