LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
the Matador is coming
56 Posts
That's a very interesting colour....:1puke: Owner must be a Pepsi.

·
LX Padiwan
257 Posts
Blink Blink... Too much is like not enough... 24" wheels in Montreal: hope they found roads without potholes !

·
05 Magnum 6.1L Pro Street
2,052 Posts
anyone else notice the ebay.ca? never saw that before

·
LX Padiwan
257 Posts
:bling: :bling: :bling: :bling: :bsflag:

·
Premium Member
7,643 Posts
I cant believe they put all that brown leather in there and didn't change the other interior pieces color...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Sorry, but Strut grill does not belong on this car. Escalade - yes, Magnum - only if you have all gold teeth in your mouth.
What is that grill these days, 3-4K, get some brain and spend that on a supercharger.

·
05 Magnum 6.1L Pro Street
2,052 Posts
had a good chance to look. Believe it or not - the car is so big - the 24's don't look MONSTEROUS - look big. But not to big. Paint , isn't my color. The interior is bogus. As a show car, its cool. Other than that, not my gig. I can't believe how "small" (using that as an opritive term since the car is so big) they look on it. 1st time I saw 22's on a 300C I was like MY GOD! THOSE ARE HUGE!

·
GOOD MEAT TAKES A LONG TIME!
21,543 Posts
The mismatched color scheme of the interior makes me puke. The grille gives me diarrhea. The side vent thingy gives me a head-ache. I do like the gold metal-flake popping through the black though. I'm still holding off on bidding for this beauty.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.