LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
LX Newbie
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have read that most of you use Eastawy for your performance needs. Does this include regular service as well? I have the following list that I need completed:

1) Express window option is not working on passenger side
2) Trunk rubbing issue
3) Front fascia squeaks like a pig!
4) Glove box rattles
5) Any new TSB's that have come out for the 06 Charger Daytona

I'm not too fond of my dealer out here in Whitby and would be willing to drive into Scarberia if you guys recommend them!

Thanks
Scott
Top Banana # 159 of 250

·
Premium Member
26,921 Posts
I drive from Etobicoke to use them... For everything! Like any dealer, ensure you're clear with what you want and expect, and get them to echo it back to you. But I've been happy with the service.

·
Canada's only 300C Euro Touring Wagon
688 Posts
I drive from Brampton for Service there !!!

They will try there best to Fix all that is wrong

I always like to bring my Car in Fully Detailed so they see how much I love My Magnum and they take real good care of her every time so Far

Hemi 2NV

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
I drive from Cambridge for service there as well...

hemi2nv said:
I drive from Brampton for Service there !!!

They will try there best to Fix all that is wrong

I always like to bring my Car in Fully Detailed so they see how much I love My Magnum and they take real good care of her every time so Far

Hemi 2NV

·
Nevermind my mind!
10,261 Posts
I dropped my mag off at Eastway today for a warranty concern and a matching paint job on my rear spoiler. I dealt with Ian. Everything and everyone was absolutely positive! Just can't beat service and integrity these days.

BTW, at most dealers, I would not have added the paint job.

·
LX Newbie
552 Posts
I went in there today to set up an appointment for an oil change. I spoke to Adam, who helped set up the appointment for me. I then asked about a Corsa exhaust and he got the keys to the Daytona parked out front. He also let me hear a Charger with Magnaflows outside. Their service is great.

On a side note, does anyone have Magnaflows on a 5.7? I really liked how they sounded. The Corsas were nice as well, but there was a little more sound on the Magnaflows. My 14 year old son liked them as well.

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
Yup.. I have Magnaflows on my Magnum.. Sound great.. although now I have koos long tube headers and a supercharger so the sound is somewhat different now..

themightye said:
I went in there today to set up an appointment for an oil change. I spoke to Adam, who helped set up the appointment for me. I then asked about a Corsa exhaust and he got the keys to the Daytona parked out front. He also let me hear a Charger with Magnaflows outside. Their service is great.

On a side note, does anyone have Magnaflows on a 5.7? I really liked how they sounded. The Corsas were nice as well, but there was a little more sound on the Magnaflows. My 14 year old son liked them as well.

·
LX Newbie
552 Posts
Well I was there earlier today to get the oil change done. Ian was my service writer, he was great. When I went to leave, Ian was telling me to lay down some strips in the parking lot of the dealership. Just my type of dealership.

Adam saw me inside with my laptop and he tells me "you know we have wireless internet?" Sure enough, I was online in about a minute. I should have done some homework, but got into some online games instead. What a great way to spend time at the dealership!

If you need any dealer work done on your LX you really should try these guys out. They really believe in the product, and Ian said if they do any mod work on your car, they will cover it under the warranty. That includes exhaust, intakes, and lowering. They have several cars on site that they modded, and the work is all first rate. We definitely have to support these guys, they are truly on our side.

·
so many projects, so little money
6,331 Posts
we bought our magnum from eastway a couple months ago and were very impressed. what drew us there in the first place was a pre-owned magnum they were selling which already had a bunch of mods done to it. i didn't like the price in the end and ended up with our "blank canvas", brand new rt. i ended up getting a job a couple weeks later at an aftermarket automotive parts shop, otherwise i'd be going there for all my stuff. i still may go there for some of it anyways (most likely the stuff i can't get through my own shop.:wink:). ya gotta love a dealership that embraces the aftermarket.

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
Welcome to the forum Hemicanucksfan! You should come out to one of our meets and show off your R/T.

·
6,331 Posts
thanks doggie. ya, i wouldn't mind coming to one of the meet and greets, but i don't know if my wife would like it. i'd get too many ideas on what to do with "her" car. not like i don't have enough already.

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
Thats an addiction we all must live with :) Don't try and fight it. Just walk towards the light :)

·
LX OG
10,693 Posts
hemicanucksfan said:
thanks doggie. ya, i wouldn't mind coming to one of the meet and greets, but i don't know if my wife would like it. i'd get too many ideas on what to do with "her" car. not like i don't have enough already.
Lol! Leave her home man..... Its what I do at least!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
With her or without her............. you KNOW damn well its going to happen :banana:

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
Hey Hig, I got the black heads yesterday man :) Coo coo ca choo!

·
6,331 Posts
thanks for the encouragement guys. my wife's actually pretty good about it. she just keeps me in check. if it was up to me, i'd mod the car right up in a hurry and worry about the bills afterwards. she helps make sure things are dealt with in the proper order. as far as the addiction, i had it even before the magnum was released.

·
Absent From Malaise
4,553 Posts
Well thats the first step towards recovery. Atleast you can admit to it. Your on yur way brother!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.