LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got the new drag radials on the KRC 5.7L cammed Charger. The height dropped though from 27.25 to 25.75" Which I am sure will drop the mph.
Before, 1100 rpm on the track with street tires was the best 60 foot. Testing it at the shop and we could bring it up to 2200 and leave on a unprepped road. If we do not get rained out again, we will run it tonight at Orlando Speedworld. The best sixty foot we could get before was 2.004 and a 13.61. We'll try to find the best flash rpm for this combo tonight. Wish us luck that the weather permits!
:grin:
 

·
PPP-Tech
Joined
·
634 Posts
Best of luck Marty...Can't wait to see the results...1.8's and 13.30's???

What DR set up are you using? 18's? If so, see if they will fit over my Brembos.
 

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
Joined
·
13,441 Posts
Do a search in the 6.1 area for a thread named Drag Radials. Its been discussed there are 18" wheels available that will fit over the REAR brembo's.

Don
Dookie said:
Best of luck Marty...Can't wait to see the results...1.8's and 13.30's???

What DR set up are you using? 18's? If so, see if they will fit over my Brembos.
 

·
PPP-Tech
Joined
·
634 Posts
GasGunR said:
Do a search in the 6.1 area for a thread named Drag Radials. Its been discussed there are 18" wheels available that will fit over the REAR brembo's.

Don
Yeah, thanks again Don, you hooked me up before on that...The Borbet type TS's right...Those are FUGLY...I have another choice that I hope works out though...I have a manufacturer working with me on gettting this done...Soon as I get my car back the test fits will take place.
 

·
2006 Mag SRT Owner
Joined
·
13,441 Posts
I understand.

I wish they would just make some to fit some 20's and then figure out how to change the rear gears with the computer, and then....

Well you know:) The list gets longer:)

Thanks to you guys for being the inovators here! I can't even get rid of the CEL from my highflow cats:(

Don
 

·
Gone Fishing
Joined
·
1,272 Posts
msdnga said:
We got the new drag radials on the KRC 5.7L cammed Charger. The height dropped though from 27.25 to 25.75" Which I am sure will drop the mph.
Before, 1100 rpm on the track with street tires was the best 60 foot. Testing it at the shop and we could bring it up to 2200 and leave on a unprepped road. If we do not get rained out again, we will run it tonight at Orlando Speedworld. The best sixty foot we could get before was 2.004 and a 13.61. We'll try to find the best flash rpm for this combo tonight. Wish us luck that the weather permits!
:grin:
With drag radials on my Magnum I pulled a 2.002 0-60 so you should at least drop to 1.9 and maybe 1.85. I wouldn't expect much more than that.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top