LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Im Back in Black!!!!
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i Bought my R/t last yr i found a place selling that invisble protector stuf that went behind the door handle's so you wouldnt hit it with your ring or finger nails also i have it under the rear handle to so that doesnt get scratched but i cant find it anywhere now and i want to buy another kit???:sad: Anyone Know where i might locate this....Thanks

·
Love my Mag
481 Posts
Well I ordered the door kit and the door sill kits from Revolution Motorsports one of the vendors here over a month ago and am still waiting and cannot get a reply about my order so....I wouldn't use them if your in a hurry.

·
I love my magnum!!!!!!
5,943 Posts
One thing I ALWAYS do is touch the door handle with the back of my fingers first, then gently open the door. I've never touched the concave part of the door yet. And no scratches.
As for the passenger side, I always open the door for her. Looks new there also.

·
Im Back in Black!!!!
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the tips..I have them on my R/T now but i might be getting an MSrt-8 soon i wanted to buy them for that car,but i cant find them.....

·
Im Back in Black!!!!
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.