LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got around to finishing the hole where the exhaust used to exit today! I even had time to change the oil afterwards.

WHat next ?... btw BEFORE ANYONE ASKS! The Mack bulldog in the first pic IS NOT going on the car! My son wanted me to fill the back with bondo so he could remove it later and paint it.

·
Kool Magumn
128 Posts
how much work to spare tire well to fit pipes under it ? thanks dave

·
E skeud teñval tourioù gell
3,450 Posts
Very nice. That looks OEM.

·
I'm releasing the flying monkeys!
1,468 Posts
Man, that there is sweeet! :not_worth
Is the exhaust something you came up with? What rims are you running?

·
The King Nitwit!
9,974 Posts
Excellent job:rock:
I am curious to what you used to brace the patch to keep it from popping out. That is alot of area to hide.

·
LX Padiwan
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
To answer Ratman and Slims questions, I got the factory touch up spray from the local DODGE dealership. Its somewhere between 10 and 12$ a can. They had to order it for me but its a small dealership. As far as bracing the patch I didnt have to brace it. Once I got the fit right I roughed up the underside of the origonal exaust exit and used 3m bonding epoxy.While it was drying I put a small jackstand under it to support it.I tried to pull it back out after it set up and I think the bumper would have come off before the patch let go. After that I just smoothed it out with bondo, put spray adhesion promoter,primer,and paint.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.