LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LX Padiwan
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Magnum SXT. This is the radio & bezel I currently have:

Here is a shot at night with Accessory lights on at full:

Does it seem that HVAC ligthts should be illuminated? It has been like this since I took delivery, so I only just now noticed how other LX's dash looks. Please confirm that I have a dash light issue B4 I call service tomorrow.
& what about the defrost, etc... buttons should they also be illuminated?

·
I've got wood!
1,615 Posts
yep u gots an issue there, real easy fix though!!! Just pop that HVAC controller and put in a new one, prolly take a few days to get one, but other then that should be a piece of cake. Cause i'm thinking unless I don't remember this right you can't change the bulbs on these like you could in some old cars? It's been along since I relocated these switches and don't remember what they look like.

·
Got Diesel?
472 Posts
This is fairly common on 3rd gen Rams. Just a bad bulb on the left hand side. Pop out the HVAC controller and replace the bulb.

MikeyB

·
Look at that wagon she is draggin'!
2,428 Posts
What kind of bulb? My dealer said the lights don't exist! Any pics of what I am taking off so I don't rip a tab or something?

oldschool

·
05 Cool Vanilla Magnum RT
4,039 Posts
That's not right... Only thing that doesn't light up on my dash is the Ashtray. (That's normal, right?? No ash try light?)

·
Look at that wagon she is draggin'!
2,428 Posts
oldschool said:
What kind of bulb? My dealer said the lights don't exist! Any pics of what I am taking off so I don't rip a tab or something?

oldschool
Is this a bulb I can pick up at an auto store or DCC parts?

oldschool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.