LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"The Green Machine"
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was on my way to work, ~4:15am, heading north on a very dark country road crested a hill and something caught my eye:shock: Yep, big ol deer! He was going to dart back into the woods, and I began to slow down (~65mph) :racing: and also began to hook left, and wouldn't you know it he jump right in front of The Green Machine. Next thing I know I hear a thump, I see him go down then up again and back down, then stand up and take off! Well I did not want to get out and see what had happend, yet I did! Wow, he had popped the grill in, dead center. With out thinking about it I just popped the hood and pushed it out. Got to work and kept checking all day, removing deer hair and still not seeing any major damage. So, as of now: The Green Machine= 1
Deer= 0

·
LX Guru
14,153 Posts
Glad yourMagnum suffered no damage. Can't give you a kill on this one, though. A kill would require a tasty barbecue!

·
Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late
6,193 Posts
My Dad swears by the deer whistles.
They have lots of 'em up where he lives, and they get hit quite often!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.