LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Now with 20% MORE crazy!!!!!
11,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

We are meeting at the Fridays next to the Mall of Millenia between 7-7:15am
Gates open at 9 am which means
traveling south on the turnpike should land us at the gates around 9:30 - 10:00a
admission is $20

17047 Beeline Hwy.
Jupiter, fl 33478

mapquested from Downtown Orlando, Fla is 2 hours and 28 minutes and about 160 miles
we are meeting with the southern members at the Duffy's down there....heres directions courtesy of Chris(cnascar24) Thanx again Chris!!!!!!
indian town east from I-95/Turnpike to the light "island way"

- Left on island way.

- take the first right turn... (before bridge)

- this will take you to the back of Duffy's we can meet around in there

for those with the nav system, their adress: 6791 W. Indiantown Rd. jupiter fl, 33458

the caravan is welcome to meet as well what time do we wanna meet???

P.S. for those with last minute needs: there is a pepboys, advanced auto parts, and a wal-mart close by

ATTENDING:

1. KGBPro
2. RTJunkie
3. monty1269
4. DeafCharger
5. jpilone
6. 7thson
7. Chargum
8. blkmagnumr/t
9. MagBone
10. russ244
11. JT...
12. FEAR
13. Goose
14. Poppa Goose
15. DaILLestWun
16. BurntOrange
17. Daytona2195
18. legmaker
19. peybella
20. silver06srt8

WHOS CARAVANING FROM ORLANDO???????????

1. DeafCharger
2. RTJunkie
3. Goose
4. Poppa Goose
5. MagBone
6. Daytona2195
7. peybella

reply if you want to attend!!!!!!

·
vajazzle it!....;)
15,798 Posts
JUPITER!?!?! I'm SO there dude!! Except I'm coming from the opposite direction as you!

·
vajazzle it!....;)
15,798 Posts
Gotta rally the troops from down here!

Okay all you dirt bags!...Show whatcha got! Be there!!

(inspirational speech huh?)

·
11,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jpilone said:
I am president of Mopars of the Palm Beaches, who is involved with this event at moroso. The flyer is not correct on page 2. The racing is mopar only (thank god)
im not sure i was actually goin to call later today or tomorrow to find out more info on this...would you happen to be able to help me????
i was also hopin to arrange a caravan down to palm beach from orlando....

·
She's done heck darnit!
3,384 Posts
In !

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Hey guys

I have a home in Hobe Sound. I mighht be able to make it down for this, but I will have to drive my wife's Turbo PT Cruiser, as my 300C will be up here in NY.

Is that OK. It says MOPAR.

Chas

·
Dog Bites Hurt!
731 Posts
the show field will be based on the current Florida Mopar Association classes. We will, however, absolutely have a lx-specific class in the show. The judging will be based on cleanliness and detail, not on who spends the most money on mods. keep it clean and you can do well! not to mention it's all about the fun! the turnout should be good! it'll be a perfect time of the year!

·
11,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jpilone said:
the show field will be based on the current Florida Mopar Association classes. We will, however, absolutely have a lx-specific class in the show. The judging will be based on cleanliness and detail, not on who spends the most money on mods. keep it clean and you can do well! not to mention it's all about the fun! the turnout should be good! it'll be a perfect time of the year!
sweeeet!!!!

1 - 20 of 171 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.