LX Forums Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
I'm tempted to try out the cat 0-60 and 1/4 mile but so far traction, or the lack thereof, makes the scat feel like it's 4WD LOL.... I hope one day I can take my son to one of the tracks with both cars to see what happens. I have no idea how to get this thing out of the hole quickly, it just wants to spin always...

I bet I can't get a better time than my scat's 4.2 simply because of traction... but one thing is for sure, I'm going to give it a try soon as I have time

·
Really Old Guy
1,905 Posts
I'm tempted to try out the cat 0-60 and 1/4 mile but so far traction, or the lack thereof, makes the scat feel like it's 4WD LOL.... I hope one day I can take my son to one of the tracks with both cars to see what happens. I have no idea how to get this thing out of the hole quickly, it just wants to spin always...

I bet I can't get a better time than my scat's 4.2 simply because of traction... but one thing is for sure, I'm going to give it a try soon as I have time
Get rid of the stock tires and go to maybe 1 size up and try some Nitto NT555 drag radials.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts