LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I don't think so brother. As a matter of fact, I believe that a base scatpack might have the slightest edge over a Daytona because of the added weight of the moonroof, adaptive cruise control and heated/ventilated seats. The only thing I could think of power wise would be the mopar intake but honestly that's probably more but dyno than anything.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ok because I've raced quite a few SP's and have done extremely well over them (stock for stock) and some slightly modded. But I don't have a sunroof or adaptive cruise control but I do have heated and cooled seats tho. The reason I ask is because with only adding 305/35/20 Indy 500 tires I've been able to get a 3.8 0-60 and record 12.4 1/4 mile pass @ 113-114 (all on the street) and this is according to the pages in the car. I know the pages aren't extremely accurate (as I've heard) but still considering tho I think that's doing ok, right?

'18 Charger Daytona 392
Bone stock
Mishimoto catch an, TaZer, Driver mod
I just added 305s myself but I haven't raced anyone. Where these races from a dig or a roll? That would make a lot of sense seeing how 245 tires wouldn't be able to hook at all. You said you have a tazer yea? Full on track mode does give the pedal more sensitivity too.

·
Registered
66 Posts
of my 4 scat packs owned (one was a 2018 daytona), they all performed fairly closely with exception of my 2019 charger scat, bone stock ran 4.2's all the time. the other 3 never break 4.4 or 4.5 including my current challenger wide body, regardless of what tire is on including the 305's on my WB... still slower than my 19 scat.
Interesting....why do you think the 19 charger ran the fastest????

·
Registered
66 Posts
I don't think the '19's are tuned any different, other than a different exhaust. I've raced a few here and on both rolls and digs we're pretty dead even. It all comes down to whose the better driver with the better launch. I'm not saying the Pirellis on the '19s are good but I think "maybe" they tweaked something in the suspension to help it launch better. I'm not sure. I've been researching but I haven't come across anything new yet

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums
Well the 19s did get the "adaptive suspension" from the discontinued SRT 392.......maybe that could be it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts