LX Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First initial startup!!..Car is still not complete but is getting real close,intercooler and some other goodies still need to be plumbed as you can see in the vids.Stay tuned.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hot!

·
My fuel mileage sucks!!
767 Posts
WOW!! That is going to be ridiculous. I can't wait to see how this car turns out once all the body work is completed and everything else is finished. Keep up the great work Eddie!

·
Premium Member
2,439 Posts
That engine is absolutely insane-looking and sounding!!!!
Glad it's getting all worked out. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Great work guys!!!!!

·
Proud to be a Durham Diehard
1,819 Posts
holy **** meng.......

did anyone tell you there's not enough room for a hood on there now?!
man, that is one big motor!
guestimated h.p on that bad boy?
that's the topo mobile that needed to be re-worked afterwards? just want to make sure i have the right car.
simply amazing, can't wait to see the parking lot run when she gets out and about.
lol
cheers

·
Supporting Vendor
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

·
Semper-Fi
4,212 Posts
My GOD............................. Great job gents

·
Registered
118 Posts
I am not sure if Robert got any good pictures of the suspension, headers and exhaust. The car is just as impressive underneath.

I am really excited that it has been pulled out, cause that means my Chally is inside on the rack (I'm the red one in the second picture). I'll have to get Robert to post a video of the new Techco Quiet Drive in mine. I got to hear it today and it is very impressive.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am not sure if Robert got any good pictures of the suspension, headers and exhaust. The car is just as impressive underneath.

I am really excited that it has been pulled out, cause that means my Chally is inside on the rack (I'm the red one in the second picture). I'll have to get Robert to post a video of the new Techco Quiet Drive in mine. I got to hear it today and it is very impressive.
one step ahead of ya chuck!...u really need to step your search game up!...lol...how did you miss this??...sorry for not giving u a heads up though,slipped my mind http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=177837 ...pics underneath on the way!

·
Supporting Vendor
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Cams drive shaft loop!!

Reactions: Cam

·
Registered
118 Posts
I knew you had to have them. I did find the other thread on my blower about 30 seconds after I made my last post. I generally check the "New Posts" link, but this forum is so hyperactive that in an hour there may be 10 paged of new posts!

Great Pics by the way!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.